Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Spoiling Has Officially Begun!!

Our friends Christy & Ryan Wilson made this AWESOME little outfit for our little guy.
How fun!! :)




My RHS Art Club at school designs their own shirts each year. I couldn't help myself, I had to get a little baby size. ;-) It says "Live cre8ive".
This is the BACK SIDE.


My RHS Art Club at school designs their own t-shirts each year. I couldn't help myself, I had to get a little baby size. ;- ) It's a bulldog head, holding a paintbrush in his mouth w/ splattered paint everywhere. :)
This is the FRONT SIDE.


'Grandma Briden' made the first official purchase of KU gear. ...I'm sure there's a lot more to come.



Dave (Daddy-to-Be) being a NY Yankees fan, bought our little guy some baseball gear.

3 comments:

  1. So fun!!! I remember before my first was born going in her closet several times a day just to look at all the tiny cute clothes. Enjoy your spoiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fun Fun!!! Cute Cute Cute!! Happy Happy Happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see he'll be raised right...go KU! :) So fun getting all those little clothes and imagining your sweet baby in them all. SO EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete