On November 5, my friend Liz & I went to see Heart in concert here in Topeka. My mom got the tickets through a friend so it was totally free, which was awesome! Liz & I have been friends for most of our lives...since 2nd grade or so. During our summer breaks we were pretty much inseperable! One of the things we loved to do together was rock out to our favorite bands & singers. Heart was one of our VERY favorites so it was only right that we got to finally go to one of their concert together! :-) We made an entire 'girls night' out of it with dinner & all.

It was a great show & those ladies have definately still got it even after 30 years or so! Ann (the lead singer) has such an amazing voice...I tried to record a little bit on my iphone, which I'm attaching below. There's no way an iphone recording can do justice, but wanted to share anyway.


No comments:
Post a Comment