
Sam buttering up Santa. :)
We took Sam to the mall to get his picture taken with Santa. He thought Santa was pretty amusing. :) They had taken a few pictures of him with the 'traditional' smile in Santa's lap, but then Santa started playing with him & we just couldn't resist choosing this picture instead. :)
Sam had a busy first Christmas, with all of the trips to various family gatherings. He had 3 in Topeka, trips to Axtell & Reading, Ks, & a visit from Gran, Grammy & Ted who travelled all the way from southern Utah. Here are just a few pics from the family festivities...

Sam playing with Uncle Ryan.

Hangin' out with Uncle Josh.

Chatting with Gran. (Great Grandma Austin)

Samuel with Great Grandpa Shirley.

Sam got to try Great Grandma Shirley's homemade -from scratch- noodles for the very first time. They're a family tradition & they're awesome! :)

This was actually taken before Christmas, but I had to post it anyway. :) Grandma Briden bought him this cute -& totally silly- moose hat as kindof an early present. (It's hard to see in this pic because it's a little blurry, but the hat has little antlers. ;-) ) He gets lots of grins & giggles from people when he wears this. :) Hey, I'm his Mom, I get to take embarassing & silly pictures of him!!...it's my duty as a parent, right?? ;-)

In this pic Sam is hanging out with Brady, the son of a very close childhood friend of mine. Brady is reading Sam a story. Sam was attentive for a little while...before he started rolling around in the seat as Brady tried to read. :) I have a video of this, I'll try to post it later.
And, of course, the Christmas gifts! Sam made a pretty good haul. Here are a few pics of him playing with some of his new toys...
No comments:
Post a Comment