These are a few fun pictures of Samuel over the past several weeks. I got pretty behind in my posts, so I'm just throwing these together....

Mommy & Sam

4 Generations. We went to my Gma & Gpa Shirley's last weekend for Gpa's Father's Day. From left to right: Sam's Great Gpa Shirley, & Great Gma Shirley, Grandma Briden (my mom), me, & little Samuel. Grandpa must have been moving his arm right when the camera was taken...it looks like he's got a hurt/lame arm, but he really doesn't. :)
(...hmm, I need to get out in the sun! My legs are as white as my Gma's shirt! ;-) )

Sam in the KU hoodie from Gma Briden. (I may have posted this earlier...sorry if I did).

Bath time! Samuel is a happy little guy when he's getting a bath!

He has also started grabbing for things & holding on to them. He's been doing that for a while now & is getting better every day. He can also sit up with help. He's got a big 'ol head though, so he's still working on his balance!

Sam with cousin Kacia (pronounced Kay-shuh).

Tummy Time! As you can kinda see from his face, it's not his favorite thing. We've been practicing a lot though & he's going longer & pushing up higher all the time! This was taken a few weeks ago.

I found Samuel like this one morning, last week. He can roll from his back to his side & he'll teeter a little bit, but doesn't quite make it all the way over to his belly yet. He's sooo close, though!
It's so fun watching him try & learn all these new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment